Wednesday 1 October 2014

Whitby I Love You!


I apologise in advance for the gratuitous giant plastic ice cone shots.
I just can't help it!
The weather was glorious last weekend and Whitby was calling...
And so were the fish and chips!

And did I happen to mention the ice cream?!?
Lottie made another purchase to add to her growing goth wardrobe!
(I do think it suits her though!)
Oh! No! Another ice cream photo has just fallen into this post!
The neon lights of the 'muzzies were calling us...Ker! Ching!

Sooty ROCKED!
'What was that Captain, you want an...
ICE CREAM!'
Farewell Whitby, parting is such sweet sorrow...
But we shall be back soon!
Have we got time for a cheeky ninety- nine?

10 comments:

  1. Whitby, fish'in'chips, ice cream, and a gorgeous mini Goth? Fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, the hat suits Lottie. She is beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems the UK has had sunshine for months! We have, too, so I don't have to be jealous. Whitby looks glorious, but I hope you didn't eat ice cream at every place with a giant, ahem, cone. Lottie looks stunning in her red hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried my very best but don't quite manage all the ice cream in Whitby! Ha!
      Thank you for the compliment about my little girl x

      Delete
  4. Ah Whitby, visited this summer and had an excellent time. Thankyou for bringing back memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my pleasure Sue,
      Really pleased you enjoyed the post x

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?