Tuesday 26 April 2016

It's A Hope And Elvis Weekender! Saturday!

This little chap was waiting for us when we arrived at the wonderful Hope And Elvis...
We were playing with mono printing techniques on paper and fabric, here's the demo corner!
(Hope you're comfy, there's a lot of photos in this post!)
Everyone just dived straight in, after I had dropped rambling on about the joys of neon paint, star stickers and the like!
(Now, I had heard some vicious rumours that Louise hardly ever put the kettle on, but here's proof that that is just not true!)
Beautiful layers started to emerge...
Pure concentration!
There were cakes a- plenty!
And no, I'm not jealous that they didn't fit me but looked fabulous on you Miss G &T!
It was a weekend full of friends old and new and I felt so happy it was unbelievable.
This was a seriously talented bunch of ladies.
Now that's what I like to see!
There was printing, painting, stitching, mixed-media-ing, laughing and chatting the whole day through.
And at the end of the day, the 'finished' table was full of beautiful art work, my heart was full to bursting, and my belly was full of cake!
Thanks to everyone who came along to play and create and to Louise, Sam and Leah for your help and support.
X

9 comments:

  1. I would love to share in something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fab to paint, stitch and eat cake! X

      Delete
  2. One day Mrs B ( and when I'm not moving house) I would like to do a course with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really would be fab chuck!
      Hope the move goes well me dear xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming along. That was the bestest surprise ever! X

      Delete
  4. Really hoping I make it to the next one! I'm planning to be quick at booking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fab chuck. Thank you ever so xxxx

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?