Saturday 9 April 2016

Whitby Days...

We had a fab break in Whitby and I took so many photos I think I'll have to split this post into two parts!
Fancy a bracing walk....it's only 199 steps up to the top!
I used the Hipstamatic app to take these, and for some strange reason it shuffled the filters around.
There were some unusual effects.....hope you like!
The control freak in me is not happy at all that the photos don't fit together in a series, but it was great to play around!
Hope you enjoyed our walk up to the Abbey.
That's blown the cobwebs away!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Love the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos and boy can I see how cold it is by the red noses lol. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the photos of the walk up to the Abbey!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lyn, it was a really lovely day x

      Delete
  4. I love Whitby and also Staithes.Visited Dotty about Vintage there in November...after reading about it in your blog.The cafe does the most amazing savoury cheese scones. :) Whitby is fab too of course.Those steps are perfect for walking up after you have indulged in one of the many lovely tea rooms.Did you go to Rusty Shears?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading my blog!
      I had the most amazing mushroom and avocado burger at The Rusty Shears xxx

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?